There's a dove on my roof!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X

xcursion

Whats the point of having such a large cover if it just house the cell phone antenna? On other Geman cars, they just have a little winglet that houses the phone AND GPS antenna. AND painted in body color...

Ben, $1000 sounds excessive for something that does no real purpose. If you decide to go with not replacing it, make sure its water and weather-proof. Last thing you need is for water or humidity to sip in...

H

Houm_WA

bentthomsen, I'm really not sure how your wife didn't notice the car raising or her vehicle's sudden height advantage over other cars, but that hurts. ...and she'd have to been driving in residential areas only to get home, and even then not getting up to the speed limit !

I have to put the LR3 in Access Mode every time I park in the parking garage below my condo or I will hit the roof with my X-bars !

F

flowner

Also you may want to file a claim with your insurance company. They may have a different opinion about price. I think your adjuster will probably come back with a price of about 300. The dealer will then have to justify the higher price.

Just like when you go to the hospital they bill you about 5 times what they are actually will take from the insurance company.

D

dronedog

i had a squirrel under mine. no it was a real squirrel and he was just standing under it. he kept raising up and chewing on something from the underside. i don't know if it was some kind of undercoating or what but my wife and i watched him for 15 minutes go from one spot to another under it and raise up to chew at something.
it would have made a great commercial because he looked like he was inspecting it.
the dog

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM