Throwing out a trip possibility -- Kentucky in August?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be camping/hiking/fishing/wheeling in the Red River Gorge area in August -- anyone here interested in meeting up for a day while I'm down there?

Andy

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
When it gets closer to August I will know better....never know job requirements.

ericksd

Reaction score
When are you planning on going in August. We go down pretty much during the summer (well...pretty much anytime).

Never been 4 wheelin there until this past weekend though....

Dan

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be there August 6-13.

Wheeling one or maybe two days -- I'm going there to camp and hike more than wheel...

ericksd

Reaction score
We actually do alot of camping, hiking, climbing and rapeling down there. Its only a couple of hours from where I live in Cincinnati.

Don't know if your familiar with the area or not, but if you want hook up to hike, climb (whatever) or if you want other info on trails etc. let me know.

e-mail address is [email protected]

I'm still trying to find out where Ares was when he took those pictures posted under "Disco Upgrades (Wife got upset)".

Dan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9