Trailering a LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

three5ives

Reaction score
9 year LR3 ownership, never needed the tool. I'm sure it's an awesome tool though.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I can't argue with that track record...but I'm going to anyway. :)

I guess it depends on what an owner's habits are. If I see a fault I want to know what it is and I like having my IIDTool. If I'm off-road I need my IIDTool to clear any faults. I of course need the IIDTool to get my taller EAS settings activated.

Idk....I mean suit yourself but most here would agree that an IIDTool to an LR3 is as valuable as a socket set to a Jeep. Would you drive around (long distances and off-road) in a Jeep without a socket set or at least some spanners?

I'm not trying to sell you an IIDTool...I'm just sharing my experience because I think you can benefit from it. Even if in the past 9 years you just haven't done anything noteworthy with your LR3, you are about to, so having the right tools in your kit might be wise.

Trynian

Reaction score
You can always disconnect the battery or pull the EAS fuse once it is trailered and in access height. It will not move again from there until you power it up again.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point. Aren't there 3 EAS fuses? F3, F26....and one more.

Trynian

Reaction score
Good point. Aren't there 3 EAS fuses? F3, F26....and one more.

only need to disconnect one in the fuse box under the hood. 25 amp fuse, 3rd from the front on the right hand side of the box.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99