Transmission & Special Programs Messages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I specifically told them to check the battery citing my "expert friends" online. I will tell them again tomorrow. I saw that light issue down a few threads that can cause engine/gearbox faults, so I'm also going to print that off and take it. Of course I'm sure there are about 1000 different things that could be screwing up. And by the looks of it, I should have changed that pollen filter myself after reading several other threads.

So what was the fix then? Having the same exact problem on LR3 2005. :frown:

penguinrover

Reaction score
Ok I swear this is what happened when mine was still under warranty (luckily). And no laughing out loud :tongue:. The dealership finally took my car back in and kept it for about a week. They kept saying they didn't know what was causing the issue. Finally I get a call saying it is finished. And the quote was "the brain died." :stupid: No explanation just some dealer talk about computer / electrical issues. I didn't argue but I know that I will be using an independent service place or another regional dealer for the upcoming 60k service.

Have you checked this link:
http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=22479

Good luck. Hopefully you get it resolved quickly and cheaply!

Btw..If anyone knows a good independent place or reputable dealer in the Southeast let me know. Jackson Imports here in Jackson, MS is terrible...just look at google reviews.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak