Truck#2 - Suspension Fault#1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2nd LR3 (the first one was replaced by LR because they couldn't repair the suspension faults before the truck went all lemon) just got it's 1st suspension fault. Have the new compressors begun arriving yet? Did they end up being the issue? I'm back in the game!

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that sucks. My new compressor went bad about a couple of weeks ago, so i'm on my 3rd compressor overall

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will be my 4th overall... I'll begin taking recommendations from you all as to which vehicle I should trade my LR3 in on... now.

T

texas911

Toyota Land Cruiser. If my LR3 starts messing up, I'm going with boring but reliable. Not really boring as the Land Cruiser is respected as a true off roader like Land Rovers.

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends what you're into, I'm thinking Escalade, or RX400H, Navigator, Toyota Sequioa

We thought about it too, but man, the ldepreciation made me cringe.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are kidding about those vehicles. :-o

F

flowner

Does any one know of a suspension fault in the 05 that has been fixed? There's a reason why LR has been replacing these vehicles.

I haven’t heard any one complain about the 06 suspensions yet

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grommet: sorry, i'm not a die hard off roader, i'm an on road person :p

Flowner: What do you mean? I had 2 separate suspension fault problems 1 w/ old original compressor and 2nd w/ new revised compressor, I'm on my 3rd compressor now, and I have an 05

F

flowner

I had an 05 w new and revised compressor and it still failed. I haven't heard of any one on theses boards that has had their compressor swapped out that lasted more than a few months.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM