Uh Oh, I joined...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Grant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I dont own a Rover yet but have always loved them and I think Its going to be my next 4 wheeled purchase. My pathfinder is going on 225k and while still running strong, we need to find a replacement. I was thinking of picking up another P-car (early 80's 911 SC) but have decided 1 Porsche is enough for me at the moment. (hmm....its in the shop as we speak :biggrin:)

Ive always wanted a Rover and Indianapolis is crawling with them so I find myself at stoplights jealous of whoever is next to me in one...I want a 00/01 Disco, but am keeping my options open...I searched but couldnt find any info. Is there a Land Rover FAQ of any sorts that lays out specific option codes, year specific changes, maint issues, etc....?

Well, just wanted to say Hi and I hope to acquire one in the next couple months...cya round!

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, atlantic britsh has pretty good tech site.

Welcommen zu :)

Sam Grant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for links, Ive been going through and reading them. Also requested catalogs from Rovers North and Atlantic British. Ant other must own parts/accessory catalogs?

Thanks again...

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam Grant said:
Ant other must own parts/accessory catalogs?

Confused aardvark out of me :)

If you looking for parts catalogs - another one is from britishpacific.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo