Unexpected Surprise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PicnSav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 26k miles my GY tires were done. I bought '06 HSE with 19's'', so I decided to try 18's'' this time. And, I figured why go with stock get something a little bigger. I ended up getting Cooper Zeon LTZ, size 285/60/18.

What a comfy ride! I've heard several people say offroad tires ride ruff, but my LR3 ride is so smooth, I feel like I'm floating over sand. Plus, there is no more tire noise. These Coopers are silent compared to the GY. Two good benefits going with 18's''.

I'm very happy with the Coopers, I wish I would have done this sooner.

Last edited:

tommithy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LTZ's rock! I have them on my extra set of 18" rims. My everyday street tires are Michelin Synchrones on the 19" rims.

ChuckD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with the Coopers said:
I put a set on my '07 a couple of days ago and am very pleased so far. They ride great, are quiet and boy do they look gnarly!

Going to the Outer Banks for a week next Saturday. I'll let everyone know how we do on the beach.

ChuckD

Augustine Green

Reaction score
I think I am going to try these tires, since I have replaced mine four (4) times already and I only have 53,000 miles on the car!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635