UNKNOWN Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K

keywesterr

Hello All,
We just got a 02 Freelander and we haven't figured out what this "one" switch does. It's located to the right of the ashtray. Any guesses?

Thanks.. Aris

K

keywesterr

What's this switch do? Thanks to all... Aris

here's what I'm talking about...thanks for any help....

02_freelander.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I just looked through the owners manual, and it doesn't even describe this button, it does show it in the pictures though.....

K

keywesterr

Thanks Joey...

Thanks for reading and replying... I haven't scrutinized the OM in detail, but just rifling through it I couldn't find the dang button... Hope someone out there knows. (I might go to a dealership and have it explained.) Thanks again...
Photo3.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That almost looks like an aftermarket switch in there.... If you bought it used, check to see if any light accessories have been added or removed. Front bumper for fog lights/driving lights or even rear for lights. I could be wrong, but that doesn't look like a Factory switch.

C

castolfo

your aftermarket switch

you have a 2k2 S model right? that 'spot' is where the sunroof switch would go (if you had one)..

some ****** went and put an aftermarket 99 cent light switch in that spot (instead of ordering a proper replacement)..

check your fuses (the ones under the hood and the ones by your left knee)..

CA

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM