Used 2010 LR4 Lux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ehan

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 2010 LR4 Lux with 48k miles for $33500. Does that price seem fair?

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unsure, but it seems to be below the lowest value (fair condition) for a trade in (34k) or private party value (38k) according to KBB...for whatever that is worth...

Save Ferris....

ehan

Reaction score
thanks. this is from a non LR dealer and the car is in good shape. it had a lot of warranty work done early on in its life, but now seems to be stable (according to carfax)

with only 2k miles left on the warranty, i am a little scared.

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shop for an extended warranty? There are quite a posts regarding this is you do a search.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price seems a bit low, but honestly, I would NEVER buy a current "used" Land Rover from anyone other than Land Rover (or owner) with an extended Land Rover warranty. Be safe.

And this goes for any newer car these days. Not just LR.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price seems a bit low, but honestly, I would NEVER buy a current "used" Land Rover from anyone other than Land Rover (or owner) with an extended Land Rover warranty. Be safe.

And this goes for any newer car these days. Not just LR.
I agree 100%

I would consider a later model used vehicle, but ONLY a certified pre-owned from the dealership.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck in research. I'm in the same boat if you will. Found a '10 Lux Plus with RSE, with 23k on the clock and under LR warranty until Aug '14, but not certified as it's from a non LR dealer.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will sell you my 2010 HSE with 19000 miles for $44000.00 with 13 months of original warranty left. With that said, there are very few people out there that I will buy a vehicle from without loosing any sleep.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4