Used Voyager Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoovering

Reaction score
Greetings all! :hello:

I just discovered that the roof rack I had on my '97 Disco is a Voyager, thanks to the photos in the Mod thread!

Sadly my Disco is gone, but I couldn't let the rack go with it. It is still in excellent shape and I'd like to find a good home for it and I'd be willing to let it go for $475 plus shipping (which is about half price).

I have photos (while it was still on the Discovery) and am happy to share but they are currently too big to post.

Thanks to Joey, the pics are now here. Appreciate the assist on this one, Joey!

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If this wasn't so far away I might consider, but I hate paying shipping.

The rack is located in Poughkeepsie, NY

Attachments

• Rack 1.jpg
    Rack 1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Rack 2.jpg
    Rack 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 142
  • Rack 3.jpg
    Rack 3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Rack 4.jpg
    Rack 4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 144

Parm

Reaction score
Hi Hoovering,
I was wondering if you still had the roof rack for sale and was it for a Land Rover Discovery Series II or Series I. Also, how much would shipping be to Houston, Tx.

Thanks.

hoovering

Reaction score
Roof rack

Parm-

It came off of a Discovery I, but my sense is that it fits both. I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT.

At this point, I have no idea how much to ship to Houston. Until I can investigate how it needs to be boxed and who will take it, I won't be able to get a price. My first thought is it will need to be common carrier as opposed to UPS/FedEx. If you think you are interested, I can put out some feelers and get an answer for you.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

hoovering

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it will fit both, but having been made for the D1, it will be a little short on a D2 about 6 or 8 inches... can't remember off the top of my head, but will still fit on the vehicle.

Shipping you can also check with Greyhound they may offer a cheaper solution.

Parm

Reaction score
Hi Hoovering and Joey,

Thanks for the info. We have a Disco Series II. I want to pick this up for my husband as it's his baby but I think I'll check with him first to make sure he's okay with the size. He's away on business as of yesterday and will be back next week. I'll update you then. Thanks again!

Parm

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635