Video in Motion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

audi guy

Reaction score
my dad just got a new '07 RR...is there a way to hack the navigation to get the DVD system to play on the front screen (for passengers of course :rolleyes: ). It has a 6 disc DVD player but will only play on the head rest screens while in motion. It will play on the front screen only while parkedI don't know a thing about RR's but know quite a bit about Audi's and their nav. systems - for audi's there are a few people that can program the nav unit to "unlock" the video in motion feature and there are also devices that you hook up to the nav unit to fool it into thinking the car is not working (not as good a method as it can sometimes throw off the navigation a bit). Is there anything like this for RR's. Thanks in advance!

Also, is there a way to remove the "warning" screen that comes up on startup so you don't have to push the button to clear it every time...on the audi nav's there was a software update on the new 2007 DVD that removed the "nag" screen

I did a search but came up confused on exactly what the answer is...I appreciate any help you can give this noob!

Last edited:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to map screen push house button on lower left push invisible button in top center of screen hold for about 20 seconds a number pad will come up hit 1791 then hit ok looks like nothing happened -number pad will just reappear then hit the back button not sure if video will work but you can enter destinations. If you find the code for the new update please let me know

r2yee2

Reaction score
I have a RR that doesnt have a stock DVD system. I have an aftermarket DVD system with modified headrests. How can I hook up the DVD system to the navigation front screen? I also wanted to install a back up camera to make it pop upon the nav screen.

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM