Volume out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keyandseal

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck yesterday. Love it. Was showing my wife all the controls today, and I couldn't get any volume for any device: radio, cd, nav voice, or bluetooth. Restarted vehicle and still nothing. Went back out 10 minutes later, turned back on and everything worked fine. Has this happened to anybody else or does anyone know what might have happened? Thanks in advance.

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happened to me once too. I asked the dealer about it and they said it would be fixed in a software update. Not sure if I believe that or not though ;)

vhousad

Reaction score
Just had the same issue for the LR4 I picked up from the dealer last night. Hope I made the right choice in buying this...

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our LR3 has does this too, maybe once a month. Just restart and volume returns. Considering taking advantage of loyalty promotion and getting an LR4. NIce to see we will still have the silent radio feature.

keyandseal

Reaction score
Hopefully fixed

Had my truck back in for some option additions at the end of last week and they were supposed to do a software update to prevent the speaker problems. It hadn't happened for a while and hopefully now, it won't ever happen again. I would bring it up the next time its in for service.

wynmac

Reaction score
Radio silence

My 2007 LR3 did that several times-- each about a month a part. I would have to turn the truck off and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then restart and all was fine. I had a software update by the dealer--- it's done it 1 time since the update.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having this problem..occurs about once every day. Guess i need the software update. Is there a TSB yet for this?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4