Wabco ABS deletion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenrover1

Reaction score
Hello!
I am seeking some tech support here, my question is: can I permanentlyremove the Wabco ABS pump from my 94 Disco? I am proposing reconfiguring all the existing hydraulic lines utilizing the existing valve(?) bodies all of this without making any decisions that require specialized knowledge and a calculator? (I am not a hydraulics engineer obviously) and if so possibly some one has done this successfully. I just want lock down all 4 wheels when I stab the brake pedal, I will be responsible for controlling the vehicle beyond that, additionally before God and man I release anyone who responds with useful information from any form of liability whatsoever. Our world is getting dumber by the minute....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
you can either remove it, or just remove the 30 amp fuse for the ABS near the battery.

greenrover1

Reaction score
OK, thanks Joey, my problems are hydraulic however, for the record I successfully did away with the abs pump today and my brakes work fine no pull or grab that I am aware of, so no wierd science to be concerned with.......for the record: only allow certified mechanics to service your car braking systems.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd