Water is leaking inside my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR3girl

Reaction score
I went through the car wash the other day and water started dripping from the light console/fixture between the windshield and the sunroof...also it soaked the floorboard on the passenger side closest to the door from underneath the glovebox area...does anyone know what this could be? The only thing I can think of is seals/weatherstripping maybe have dry rotted due to the extreme heat during the summer months here in Phoenix...please help :help:

rafiafroz

Reaction score
I ve the same problem but do not know the reason, tomorrow will go to the dealer and let you know the outcome..

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This issue sounds liked plugged roof drains. It is among three quite common issues on the LR3. This has been much discussed and how to fix on all the forums. Unfortunately at land rover world, no other land rover forums exist, because they block links to them all, and the upload size is so small it is useless.

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a common problem on some LR3s. Check the sunroof drain tubes, A-Pillar molding clips, and the windshield cowling for warping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9