Water issues!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis4.6

Reaction score
i have a 96 range rover 4.6 and just recently started leaking water everytime it rains!! first when it rains water pours from the two front doors!! also my main concern is that where the spare tire is stored,, everytime it rains i end up sucking gallons of water out of it!! not a clue where its coming from hopefully someone can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you provide a pic where the water is coming in? Sounds like maybe a bad seal on the doors or the sunroof drains are clogged.

If the sunroof drains are the issue, you will need a good air compressor, open the sunroofs, and look for the drain holes near the front of the sunroofs on each side (2 per sunroof IIRC). Take the air compressor and blow high pressure air down the holes.

isis4.6

Reaction score
ive actually sat in the truck an sprayed water on it an havent seen no water actually coming from anywhere so no clue about the rear problem im pretty sure that the doors are seals im looking into getting new ones asap!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635