water leaking in from top of rear hatch window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nelz99

Reaction score
Its been raining non-stop for the last couple days here in southern Georgia and last night I noticed water inside coming from the top of the rear hatch glass. would this mean clogged gutters? Hoping it's not a seal.

wdgiles

Reaction score
I just repaired this on my 06 lr3. For mine, there was a large crack in the third brake light lens on both left and right sides. I used a dremel to enlarge the cracks to about 1/16" and then filled them with plastic bonding epoxy. After sanding it smooth the repair is really hard to notice and it helps that it's up on top of the light. Since my brake light assembly was still sealed otherwise this seems to ave fixed the problem. I can send pictures if you want or answer questions here if you need help.

ZC06LR3

Reaction score
For what it's worth I had the same problem on my 06 LR3, and this was the same solution. Large crack on the top of the 3rd break light. I haven't had time to do a proper fix, but I used clear sealant for gutters/downspouts from the hardware store and so far it's been bone dry.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM