Welcome, lfr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member lfr has much to contribute (albeit using few words!), bringing to the fore some useful older posts again with each update. I gather from some comments that you, lfr, have some running experience working on Rovers and other cars. Do you own a shop? Let me encourage you to tell us more, if you don't mind.

lfr

Reaction score
thank you, I do all my maint. work myself with a mechanic I have here at work (pharma and water lab) so I have a bit of experience mostly toyota lexus and international trucks,except computer problem that I leave it to the dealer, worked on both my cousins d2 and lr3 as a favor normal maint. oil, filter, coolant,brake jobs etc and that is when I got interested in the lr3 that I purchased a month ago, messages are short because short of time, will try to give input best to my knowledge, thank you again and good luck with all your trucks, luis r from the Dominican Republic

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's good to meet you. It helps to have folks who share their hands-on experiences with those of us who garner none. Nothing wrong with brevity, either.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge