wet front floorwells on 95 disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steveflet

Reaction score
Hi, new to this and discoverys so please bear with me. After rain i get a trickle of water coming down the side panels in front of the doors resulting in soggy soundproofing and carpets, the top seal around the windshield is coming away in places from the body at the top, is this likely to be the problem?

Steve.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... the seal could be the issue, or worse the windshield needs resealed. easy way to test is grab a garden hose and test for problem areas... could also be the sunroof.

steveflet

Reaction score
Thanks for that, i will give it a try once it stops raining long enough !

Steve.

David Antonoff

Reaction score
Hi, new to this and discoverys so please bear with me. After rain i get a trickle of water coming down the side panels in front of the doors resulting in soggy soundproofing and carpets, the top seal around the windshield is coming away in places from the body at the top, is this likely to be the problem?

Steve.
I had the same problem with my D2, 2000. It seams that the water would come in from the base of the front right roof bar. Also I had the problem that the drain that took the condensate of the air conditioning unit out of the truck was pugged. This cause the condensate to over spil inside the truch on the floor of the rioght fron seat. Although I never resolved the first problem, I resolved the second one by cleaning the condensate drain line (under the truck and also clipping part of it off).

Regards form Mexico City,

David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99