What Harman Kardon system do I have??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, well I would probably be able to tell if I had the vehicle with me but it is being shipped back to the US. I've got an 05 SE model and need to know the wattage of the HK system. Not sure if I have the regular 300 watt HK system or the Logic 7 system, I've been told the logic 7 only came with the HSE model.

I'm looking at adding aftermarket speakers/amps/subs and the OEM integration I'm looking at can handle 400 watts input from the factory amp and is cheaper than another unit I have to get if its more.

Chad

Trynian

Reaction score
Count the speakers. If you have 2 round speakers in the front doors then it should be the higher end Logic 7. The 300 watt HK only has one round in the door. Also I think the little triangle speakers on the door should say HK Logic 7 on them

Last edited:

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats the thing, I don't have the LR3 with me nor can I get to her until June.

edit, I believe I only have one speaker up front.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should have HK logo on the small triangle speakers. You can also go into the radio's menu and it should have an on/off selection for LOGIC 7.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact I don't have an on/off selection for LOGIC 7, but again I don't have the vehicle to look at it.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lower end HK system is 240 watts. My SE says logic 7 on the speakers but no logic 7 in the menu. I know mine has the 240 watt.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99