What makes one ......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have every espisode (I think) of Zim on one of my spare external hard drives. But I have only watched a couple of the episodes.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy, where did you get them? I'd love to view some of the episodes....

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy at work is in love with the series. Let me try and dig some up to email or send to you.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! But if you email, email to ajm(at)wi.rr.com -- the other one's a work email and they wouldn't be too happy about that sort of thing... :biggrin:

Andy

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That'll teach me...

I should always check my resources before blabbing/posting. I don't have those episodes anymore; they came from a DVD compilation that I borrowed (available on amazon.com). I must have deleted them because I cannot find them anywhere.

Sorry to disappoint Andy.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. Oh well -- there are other "sources," Troy...

:smokin:

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andy - DVD of first volume availabe in all walmart spots for like 19$. And i dont think RoadRunner will be happy if you would get about 150-300M email :) That is size of one episode packed as avi.

Roverhound

Reaction score
Sergei, I cant agree with you more about invader Zim. Me and the kids would wait for Sunday to come so we could watch it. One of the funniest and darkest cartoons to come out in a long time. It's ashame it was replaced with stupid crap like "Chalk Zone".
On an up note there are DD's available. When I catch up from buying Rover parts I plan on getting 'em.
I didn't care much for Farscape but I thought Lex kicked ass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM