Wheel Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ablood008

Reaction score
I have a set of four 19" HSE wheels that I would like to swap out for a set of 18" wheels. Would anyone be interested in a trade? PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

AlexRoverMan

Reaction score
I have a set of the 18"s and I'd be willing to trade I like the look of the 19" wheels better

ablood008

Reaction score
I have a set of the 18"s and I'd be willing to trade I like the look of the 19" wheels better

Where are you located? Just bought a set of tires for the 19's but I suppose I could cancel the order if we could work out a way to swap.

AlexRoverMan

Reaction score
I am located in Florida where are you located and do you have any pictures of your 19"s

ablood008

Reaction score
I'm in Oklahoma. Not sure how we would do the swap since I'm assuming you have the 18"s on your vehicle right now.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of four 19" HSE wheels that I would like to swap out for a set of 18" wheels. Would anyone be interested in a trade? PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

I may be buying some aftermarket wheels soon. If you're still in the market when I get them made I'll pm you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge