Where to buy the "Got Mud" Oval Stickers???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where to buy this sticker? (Left one)

23275670016_large.jpg

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a window sticker for my LR this week. Haven't mounted yet, but will post when done.

I located it by finding the owner of the photo (it was on another forum) and sent a PM. Perhaps you can do the same with that 'Got Mud?' photo from cardomain?

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a window sticker for my LR this week. Haven't mounted yet, but will post when done.

I located it by finding the owner of the photo (it was on another forum) and sent a PM. Perhaps you can do the same with that 'Got Mud?' photo from cardomain?

I've PMd him b4 about some other stuff but he never responded, I think I'll lurk around a bit on that UK site until they're back in stock... No rush, I just saw that guys page again today and did a quick search and nada... Glad you had more luck(or intelligence...) though.

Gotta love that sticker

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the first link, I was able to add one to my cart (black/silver lettering). DId not see an out-of-stock warning?

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the first link, I was able to add one to my cart (black/silver lettering). DId not see an out-of-stock warning?

At the bottom in the "fine print" it said items with *** on the name signifies out of stock, and it had that on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo