White Gauges For DI...Do they Exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

MightyMax

I'm looking around and can't find anyone who makes the white dash board gauges for Land Rover at all.

Does anyone know if anyone makes these? If so, where do i get them and how much do they cost?

D

disco1

Dakota digital make custom gauges to fit your binnacle in what ever colour you desire , however, they won't be analogue. You will have to take out your binnacle and send it to them to do the install, and, expect to pay over 1K depending on how many gauges you have them install. The other alternative is to install Autometer gauges with a white face.
Here's a couple of examples of what I have done....
1991 Disco - digital
1995 Disco - Autometer.

Attachments

• Digital gauges.JPG
    Digital gauges.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.7L Gauges.jpg
    4.7L Gauges.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 50
I

iggywanna

I hand a web site that would do custom guge face for any guages. He was going to do green with white flames for my motorcycle.if I can find his email addy and web site i'll post it

I

iggywanna

also since the guages are lighted from the front and not the rear you could remove your guage cluster and take it to a sign shop and they could make overlays that are white

M

MightyMax

that would be awesome if you could get me that email address. I'm going nuts looking for these gauges

G

Griffog

disco1 said:
Dakota digital make custom gauges to fit your binnacle in what ever colour you desire , however, they won't be analogue. You will have to take out your binnacle and send it to them to do the install, and, expect to pay over 1K depending on how many gauges you have them install. The other alternative is to install Autometer gauges with a white face.
Here's a couple of examples of what I have done....
1991 Disco - digital
1995 Disco - Autometer.

Any more pics? They look great! What's the extra binnacle in the 91 Disco used for? This month's LRO Magazine has a rally Disco with a passenger side binnacle housing a touch screen navigation computer.

D

disco1

Glad you like it Griffog. The extra binnacle has two digital gauges. L-R Air pressure (compressor), CB radio, Remote tire pressure. Immediately underneath the CB is the original warning light panel which still indicates turn signal, handbrake, highbeam etc, but also includes axle locker indicator.

Attachments

• IH Middle binnacle.JPG
    IH Middle binnacle.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635