Who is ****** about Fuel Prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

RadRocker

What is up with these dang fuel prices? Who wants to even drive nowadays. It is over $3 everywhere? Should we boycott? Well who is just fed up? Let's vote!

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PO'd. They are under $3/gal for the first time since the hurricane around here, but it stinks to think that $2.50/gal would be a nice thing...

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I voted back in November when it counted.

I'd rather ketchup prices double then gasoline. But interest lie where they do now and will stay for 2 more years.

We got what we voted for.

E

edh

Ketchup costs more!!

Actually Ketchup costs more, but the price of ketchup is at least competitive.
Store to store and brand to brand. Ketchup also goes on sale for as much as 50% off occasionally.

Gasoline prices are based on someone's imagination in a far off land. $65.00 per barrel for a product that probably costs less than 10.00 per barrel to produce and deliver.

I live in Alberta Canada where our biggest export is oil. Today the price is about 1.00/ litre or about 4.50 per imperial gallon at the gas station where I fill up. It has been as high as 1.10/ litre. Oil company execs around here are rich and living high (and buying brand new rovers).

All because somebody wants to sock it to Joe Sixpack.

Does anyone really believe we will run out of oil within the next 20 yrs? Or 30 yrs? etc etc.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure that I can complain. right now prices are around $3 for premium. when I was in the Med back in 1990 I was on the Island of Rhodes Greece for 10 gallon it cost me almost $40 to fill up and that was 15 years ago.

fire1427

Reaction score
Went in to work gas was $2.49 went out for lunch was $2.89 just in time for Easter Weekend

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72