Wont start again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d.a.r.y.l

Reaction score
Well I got a call from my daughter and her blessed Rover wouldn't start again.Called AAA and the battery has been killed second time in two weeks.Any ideas would help,gotta go pick her up at repair shop more details to come.:mad:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need more information, what year and model, how many miles on the truck?
Does the engine just crank over and not start or is there more to the story? If it sit for some hours, will it restart?

d.a.r.y.l

Reaction score
wont start

Mike,this is the second time that it has done this.It just clicks with the ignition key but wont turn over.The last time which was a couple of weeks ago it was a bad battery.It had some other things that needed to be fixed so it spent several days at the repair shop while we were on vacation.It has only been driven about four days since the battery was replaced and now it is bad.Is it possible that the alternator is over charging and killing the battery?

2001 Disco II
114000 miles and ready for the junkyard.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Daryl, I am out of town right now... Dad had is Gall Bladder removed... do you want me to swing by and help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99