Yet another issue!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

russ00001

boy talk about headaches! I have yet another issue with my new purchase ('95 Discovery). when i was at the dealer I checked all of the lights, they were all fine (ignition off). Last night while I was driving, I switched the lights on and the engine shut down for a second!! It started itself without me doing a single thing (yes it's an auto not a stick). It continued to run ok for the remainder of the drive!! I have tried to duplicate the conditions several times, but it would only do it one more time. I'm not sure if this is connected, but the factory stereo and CD has spark noise, it can be playing a CD or the radio!! Now I belive what I hear about Lucas electrics!!! Any ideas?? Thanks!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
how fast were you going when this happened?

R

russ00001

turning lights on is connected to the "VSS"??? Wow! I guess that's lucas for ya. One thing though, what does the lights have to do with the vehicles speed? I'm soooooo confused " Joey"!!! Help. Thanks for your help.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a coincidence.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72