Offroad Open House for Land Rovers - Mission Viejo, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Land Rover fans, there is a Land Rover specific Off Road Expo happening Saturday, April 12th, at Land Rover Mission Viejo (10-3pm).

Click here for the flyer

This is a no cost deal, and food and drinks are provided. It's all about getting new and prospective owners the chance to meet seasoned off roaders to increase the outdoor participation level of Land Rover owners, and build unity among Land Rover fans. This is NOT a sales event! In fact, we are clearing out the lot (at least the southern portion of it) for all the private owner and vendor show vehicles. This event is about community building, and, showing the new and existing customers on the LRMV mailing list what can be done to the vehicles and how they can be more fully used and enjoyed.

Pretty nice grouping of vendors and vehicles: Adventure Trailer, Safari Gard, Overland Journal, Land Rover Lifestyle, Fuse (vitamin drink), West Coast Rovers, Inland Rovers, OC Rovers, The Rover Group, British Performance, Viking Offroad (Winchline), Off Roving, and Sirius Satellite Radio, and more, are all going to be on site with booths and show vehicles.

Also about a dozen members of the LRCSD and SCLR clubs have been invited to showcase their special and/or unique vehicles. We have lined up guest speakers from the BLM, US Forest Service, and Land Rover University.

All this being put together by a couple of guys at the dealership who actually wheel their rigs. They are doing this on their own time. How often does a dealership welcome independent repairs shops onto their turf? I think this is really cool. This event is all about building bridges within what is ultimately, a very small community.

Come check out the fun. It's free, and food and drinks are on the house, and there will be plenty of amazing tricked out and bashed up Land Rovers to drool over.

Last edited:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are photos of the Off Road Open House:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/4913410_uJs2v#293446469_BMs8x

293447417_5WXoP-L.jpg

HSESC4me

Reaction score
open house

sorry i didnt see this till now, Mission Viejo is liked 10 minutes from me:mad:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry i didnt see this till now, Mission Viejo is liked 10 minutes from me:mad:

Well... plug into the local club (SCLR.org) and you'll hear about this and all sorts of other local events. :)

Cheers,

Nathan

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could get there Michigan is a long run. I could display my magnetic body armor I developed for the LR3. That is awsome it will help us get more aftermarket mods going to increase our choices I love what you guys are dooing out there.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say. One of the key motivators in getting this organized was laid off a few months ago. At the time, the general manager was hugely skeptical about the whole thing, then after the show he approached us (the group of organizers) and was positively enthusiastic and wanted to do it a few times a year!

But without Rich Guzman, its questionable that any one person has the time or drive to make it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick