1999 Range Rover for sale $8,500 OBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamita10

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am brand new to this forum, However, I've been into Land Rovers for over 10 years. I love them to death. Unfortunately, I am parting with them for a little while until I am able to afford one. These cars will always be close to my heart.

This 1999 Rioja Red LR Range Rover 4.0 S FOR SALE
Comes with FULL COVERAGE EXTENDED WARRANTY
It has 81k miles in
EXCELLENT Condition
Fully Loaded
THULE Roof Rack
GRILLE GUARD
Serviced only at the Range Rover dealership.
A beautiful truck, it has all the electronics one can think of, power seat adjustments, automatic ride-height suspension, air suspension (very smooth ride), 6 disc cd changer, moon roof, cruise, full size spare with brand new Michelin tire on it with the wheel in spotless condition, keyless entry with seat memory for each key (driver 1 and driver 2), great in all weather (snow, rain, smoke, ice, fog), rear windshield wipers, head light wipers, all leather, very roomy. Never has been in an accident, and the car has had only 2 owners. There is so much room in this truck that we were able to fit a dining room table for six with all of the six chairs, plus a 2.5’ x 3.5 mirror in it.

Email or reply to this posting for more information or to request pictures!

-Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM