2 New Videos From a Trip to Uwharrie with a few Land Rovers!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YouTube- Land Rover Off Road Action!!

YouTube- Extreme Land Rover Discovery series off road at Uwharrie National Forest!

This trip was great! It was my first day in my new 92 SWB Range Rover Classic which has 3" RoverTym Springs with front and rear RoverTym bumpers and a 9k winch with Diff Guards, CDL, and a Detroit Locker in the rear! Had a great time and it felt great to be able to go off road again! I think we had a total of 5 Land Rover's off road, everything from a few Series 1 Disco's, to my RR Classic, and an 01 P38 Range Rover with front and rear RoverTym bumpers and Arnott Air Springs!!! It was a great time, enjoy the videos, I want to edit up something cool but I have to wait until I get back to NC to do that!

richrover

Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a blast ...The first guy in the first video looked like he needed to take a different line ...

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That guy in the first video likes to take the toughest lines. Last time I went with him he had a RRC and he made that line on the first try and made it look easy. I might head back to Uwharrie this weekend and try that line

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV