2 sets LR3 18" wheels, 5 and 10 spokes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
SOLD

Updated and posted in For Sale Section

Up for sale are 2 sets of LR3 18" wheels,

These rims are ideal to upgrade your LR3 from the 19" wheels to 18" for greater sidewall for off-roading/trail driving

(Qty 4 wheels)
5 spoke design with Goodyear Fortena 225 65 18, nice tread with reasonable life remaining, good, even wear, 1 screw in tread in 1 wheel but not leaking. Rim finish is very nice and clean and only 2 very, very minor and not very noticeable rash marks on 1 wheel. All others are free of marks. Center caps included.
$460 for 4 wheels plus shipping only, rims not sold individually

(Qty 5 wheels)
10 spoke design with Goodyear Wrangler HP 255 60 18, 2 tires are practically new and other 3 are worn, 1-2 have plugs in tread but not leaking. Overall, the rims finish have a very nice shine and only 2 minor rash marks on 1-2 wheels. Center caps included on 4 wheels only.
$550 for 5 wheels plus shipping or $440 for 4 wheels plus shipping only, rims not sold individually

Exception: I will sell the 10 spoke wheel w/o center cap only for $110 plus shipping.

All rims ship with their existing tire from Miami, FL. The face of each rim is covered with several sheets of cardboard for protection in shipping. Based on the same 18" wheels I sold in the past, the average ship price regardless of going up East coast or out to Montana, shipped for approx. $60 each. However, send me your zip code by text and I'll request accurate shipping for each buyer. Note: these exact wheel sets will most likely be posted on D-90 source and expedition portal too.

Fastest way to reach me with your interest is by text at 305. nine eight seven, three 6 eight zero

I'll accept Paypal to [email protected] as gift only and will ship once payment clears. I'll send Fedex tracking too. If you have a shipping account, let me know.

Note: If you want the wheels in December, I can ship Dec 17-20, 23-24 and any time after Jan 2nd

I'll reply quickly so text me first and PM 2nd.

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 28
  • photo 4-1.jpg
    photo 4-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 27
  • photo 2-2.jpg
    photo 2-2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: