Axle articulation LR90

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K

kao

I read a US article that claimed that the best stock 4x4 rti figure was 730 for a 1980 Range Rover classic. This was compared to 580rti for a 95 NAS defender 90. It said the Range rover acieved this figure due to having no standard anti sway bars fitted. Did the similar year model 90s have sway bars and if not are there any 90/110s that have as much articulation stock as a Range Rover? Seems strange that Rover should claim the defender as its best off roader and then make it less capable in this area.
What were the differences between the Nas 90 and say a uk 90, apart from engine and tire size?

D

discomike

I going wheeling with a number of 90's and as much as I like them, some of them need help staying up with my D2. It all depends on the trail surface and the time of day.
Mike

K

kao

Apparently it was only the NAS defenders that were fitted with sway bars. Just chatted to a bloke with a 97 UK 90 and it had no sway bars fitted from factory. So Its only the US version that has less rti!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112