Black Friday rim discounts/info! Did some research today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natassia

Reaction score
Liking the TuffAnt' slightly concave/funnel-in design. I will take whatever concave I can get while staying within factory specs.

Really liking the non-black, non-powder coated version.

Anybody knows if I will need spacers with these?

Ideally Id love to be able to use the LR3/4 stock 18" tire size 255/60/18 without using any spacers, to stay factory.

Also, is the weight difference between the stock 18" or 19" rim and the TuffAnt huge?

No need for spacers or mods to fit the TuffAnt Alloys or Steelies with the LR4. The steelie is heavier, as to be expected, coming in at 18kg (around 40lbs), the Alloy is a much lighter version being only 13.7kg (around 30lbs).

Trevorn

Reaction score
I have the tuffant steel wheels with KO2 265/65/R18 tires. I went back and forth for a long time on what type of wheel to fit and am pleased with the steel wheels - I am using the truck a lot off road and have scratched a wheel (easy repair with black rim paint) and destroyed a wheel when I got hooked up on a rock in a very tight gully. The replacement tuffant wheel delivered was $200. If I had been using alloy wheels I likely would not have destroyed the wheel but I would be looking at some nasty rim damage. I have the spare on a 5th wheel off the back. Tuffant service in US is excellent, they are incredibly responsive and helpful, but like this thread stated earlier...no new wheels until Feb/March.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72