Driving lights/lamp installation,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the lamp and the mounting kit (to bumper)
Anybody have some suggestion for good shops to instal them?
I'm in Los Angeles area.
BTW, the dealer quoted me $850 for the installation.:bootyshak:bootyshak:bootyshak..(Pasadena)

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of workmanship and time to install them. Have you inquired with an independent LR shop? Just be careful who you go with since LR has the measurement templates so when they start cutting into your bumper the size, shape and accuracy is not a botch job.

Last edited:

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got up dates, called today, LA gave me $ 877 (brain damaged ? ). Pasadena $ 450, and Anaheim Hills gave me $ 390..

I think I will be on the way to Anaheim Hills.....
By just looking the switch of the light, I know there will be a h*ll lots of works to do.....the switch is on the opposite side of the parking brake switch...

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got up dates, called today, LA gave me $ 877 (brain damaged ? ). Pasadena $ 450, and Anaheim Hills gave me $ 390..

I think I will be on the way to Anaheim Hills.....
By just looking the switch of the light, I know there will be a h*ll lots of works to do.....the switch is on the opposite side of the parking brake switch...

It's not an easy job, great quotes though. Let LR be responsible if they screw something up.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, and please please post pics! Driving lights are the next mod on my list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM