FS: 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE V8 $14,900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tats996

Reaction score
Well, I hate to do it, but I have to buy a pickup for my business and the LR3 has to go. This has been a very reliable truck and I have had absolutely no issues with it. Mileage is currently at 121k, but it looks like it has 20 or 30k on it. I drive A LOT of highway miles and have taken outstanding care of this truck.

It literally has no door dings or scratches on it. The interior also shows well with very little wear considering the mileage and age. Other than a front rotor resurface, I don't know of anything it needs. No warning lights. Doesn't burn any oil. Runs, shifts, and drives just as it should.

I'll try to add pics later, but I'll be away from my camera for the next few days. It is Chawton White with Black Leather. It comes equipped with all of the standard SE features, plus PTI, and rear DVD system (w/ both working headsets). It also has the genuine LR front protection bar and side steps. Front brake pads are 75%+, tires are the oversized Cooper's everyone raves about on here and they have at least 75% left as well. Oil was always changed with synthetic and at about 95k we replaced all the diff and tranny fluids with fresh 100% synthetic.

Vehicle is located in Columbus, OH. Clean title is in my hands. Please PM me with your contact info if you want to find out more.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1