Help! Looking for a Transmission for a 2006 Range Rover 4.2 SC in Midwest, USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autobahnm3

Reaction score
Hello All,

I had recently dived into a 2006 Full Size Range Rover 4.2 Supercharged with nearly 190k miles for dirt cheap from a auction. I have slowly been getting it back up to being a nice car again and I had just got it drivable past 20 mph with a lot of suspension work along with some other pricey rover parts only to find out the car needs a Transmission Anyone here selling/parting out a any Range Rover 4.2 in the Midwest, USA??? I'm specifically located in Indiana. I'm on a budget as I have spent the majority of my money on other repairs on the thing but I'm basically done after the transmission and I would rather spend my money I have left on the transmission than sell it for a loss.

If anyone has a Transmission for a Full Size Range Rover 4.2 or a Sport Range Rover 4.2 please send me a PM.

Also does anyone know if I can use a transmission from a HSE 4.4 of the same year or out of some other car that uses the same transmission?

Thanks!