How Would You Rate Your LR3's Finish?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bscmich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been thinking about waxing the LR3 lately and have been impressed overall with how well the finish is holding up (06 SE Zermatt Silver). I have owned numerous makes over the years including Audi, VW, Porsche, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Toyota, Saab, GM, Ford, Chrysler. Just wondering what other LR3 owner's general impressions are with respect to the Land Rover finishes and how well they hold up?

Team Jeff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a white 05 and am very happy with the paint work!

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The finish on our LR3 has held up great - possibly better than any other vehicle I've owned. Not bad for a 5+ year old vehicle which is not garaged.

Proper maintenance helps too, however most of the blemishes on our LR3's finish were self-induced :rolleyes:

Last edited:

buddaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am constantly buffing out my sides from desert pinstripes and love the way the way my paint is holding up to rubbing compound

Attachments

• elpaso3 (150 x 100).jpg
    elpaso3 (150 x 100).jpg
    8 KB · Views: 99

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very happy with mine. Though I wax every 3-4 months and they don't use salt where I live.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finish is holding up great despite the few self-inflicted pinstripes :biggrin:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wax is a must finish is as good as my LX 570. Check out zaino.com for some good stuff

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forget the wax, ZAINO is the $hit! It's show car polish and it works wonders on my LR3.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forget the wax, ZAINO is the ! It's show car polish and it works wonders on my LR3.

+1 on Zaino. Best polish on the market. Used it for years on my performance cars. Protects the paint really well too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo