HSE Owners - Adjustable Seats/other questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seat base tilt function in my HSE doesn't work. Which prompted me to see if it worked on the passengers side. However, that function isn't on the passengers side...

so...

Has anyone else had this issue with the drivers seat? What was the resolution?

Shouldn't I have this on the passengers side?

On a side...

At what mileage did you all start seeing a jump in MPG?

Did you get a load liner for the rear? It's on the sticker but I don't seem to have it?

So you can't prompt the Nav with voice control - To set an address and on?

Is there a way to bypass the "safety" feature that disallows Nav operations during driving?

So it plays MP3s but doesn't read the tags... gee helpful... 120 tracks no names...

All that in it's rightfull place... We LOVE this truck!

Thank you!
Scott

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) If you are talking about the "front" up and down... that's only on the memory driver's seat on LR3 HSE. No problem here. Passenger only has "back" up and down, as does Driver on SE.

2) What jump? I still average 16 MPG (US) in my daily mixed driving, maybe 1-2 MPG better than when new.

3) My sticker had no mention of a "load liner." Are you sure?

4) Not sure what you're asking.

5) No easy way to disable... or someone would sue.

6) Yes, stupid the head unit doesn't show MP3 tag info or CD text -- send LR feedback like I did. Dumb. Maybe they'll fix it in a few model years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99