If you have the LR Rubber Mats, please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patriot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the rubber third-row set and am very pleased with the fit and quality.

Does the second row set cover the exposed carpet at the feet of the middle passenger, second row, an exposed area not covered by the LR carpet mats for the second row?

Thanks,

Patriot

Last edited:

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I exclusively use the rubber mats in the back two rows.

Patriot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the second row mat runs the entire width of the 2nd row floorboard - basically like the 3rd row rubber ones do?

Patriot

roverall

Reaction score
So the second row mat runs the entire width of the 2nd row floorboard - basically like the 3rd row rubber ones do?

Patriot

yes, there are two mats that cover each other in the middle.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeap, the full width, and then some (they wrap up the exterior side of the second row seat bases)

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And they overlap in the center. It is truly full coverage. Top notch. Can't go wrong.

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them for all three rows and they work really well. when using the 3rd row seat, just roll up the back mat and it fits great behind the seat

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waaayyy better than the standard carpet mats. Kid proof too.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A must have. And cheaper online.

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, get both. Get rubber and the carpet. I use all rubber when the task at hand calls for it; however, I use the carpet at all other times. The carpet has a much more comfortable feel. Frankly, I wouldn't do without either one. Right tool for the right job. . .

Most the time I will leave 2nd & 3rd row rubber in place, and simply put the 2nd row carpet over the rubber. I always swap out up front.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4