lux package vs lux trum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aramism

Reaction score
potential lr4 buyer here...

i don't understand this....

the base hse with the luxury package upgrade is essentially approx 63k msrp. the lux package on the base hse gives you the standard features on the hse lux model (the hse lux model is different than the hse with the lux package)

the hse lux model is 58k...

so if i were to get the hse and add the lux package i would pay 63k for something that i could just get the hse lux model and pay 5k less.

the only difference i see is the lux model has different wheels and the lux package forces you to get the cold weather package (which the lux model might have standard not sure)

either way, it seems if i want lux features the model is better than the hse with the package.

help??

marijono

Reaction score
Hi Aramism and welcome

Let me see if I can help break it down...
As far as I know, the 2012 LR4 comes with 3 trim level: Base, HSE and HSE LUX.
THe HSE LUX price is %58,995.
On top on the HSE LUX there are several option package that you can get:
1. Vision Assist Package $1200 (surround/5 camera system, Adaptive head-light, tow-hitch assist, tow assist, and Auto high-beam)
2. Heavy Duty Package $750 (full-size spare, active locking rear diff)
3. Rear Seat entertainment $2500 (dual monitor with wireless headset)
4. Sirius satelite radio $750

You can get HSE ($53,975) and get Luxury Package which includes Climate Comfort Package for $9,225, but still does not have the same level of equipment with HSE LUX. I believe you'll still miss the Interior mood lighting, cooler box in center console, electrically adjustable steering column, and Xenon headlight (comes with HSE Vision Assist Package for $1800)

So, yes HSE LUX is the way to go ;-)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ngomac