Luxury LR Upgrade BT audio streamer vs. BOVEE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willi

Reaction score
Seems sketchy. Bovee is known to be amazing for what it proposes to do, and the sound is great, especially if you have the Logic7 system.
I have owned a Bovee for two years now and I wouldn't change. I tried a cheaper one from amazon that looked EXACTLY like the one on the link and it wouldn't even sync.
For 99 pounds, that's way too much for something that has no reviews.

Another point, the company's e-mail is a hotmail one, not even a company's e-mail. It might be a guy in a garage trying to make something new or someone just getting crap from china and trying to push as many as they can forward for an obscene price before people show up telling it's actually crap.

tetontrees

Reaction score
Seems sketchy. Bovee is known to be amazing for what it proposes to do, and the sound is great, especially if you have the Logic7 system.
I have owned a Bovee for two years now and I wouldn't change. I tried a cheaper one from amazon that looked EXACTLY like the one on the link and it wouldn't even sync.
For 99 pounds, that's way too much for something that has no reviews.

Another point, the company's e-mail is a hotmail one, not even a company's e-mail. It might be a guy in a garage trying to make something new or someone just getting crap from china and trying to push as many as they can forward for an obscene price before people show up telling it's actually crap.
Thanks, Willi. I did think the hotmail email address was rather unprofessional. And my inquiry via that email has gone unanswered for a week plus.

The Bovee has been working well enough for me. I did have the connection drop at least once where I had to disconnect and reconnect the cable. Kind of annoying extra step and hopefully not how it will perform going forward. I am using the original cable so maybe a new one would be more stable.

Cheers.

Kristina

Reaction score
I did have the connection drop at least once where I had to disconnect and reconnect the cable.
I will occasionally get "Device Error" with mine. Restarting my phone fixes it, without needing to fiddle with the cable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM