Nav Volume

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

neytas2000

How do you turn up/down the volume of just the Navigation so that when it mutes the radio its loud enough to hear? Right now if my radio is louder than I want, then the navigation volume is good. But when the radio comes back, my baby girl poops herself!!!

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT????

Just another over-look from LR that could have been avioded with 8 seconds of user testing.

X

xcursion

Try page 33 of the Audio System manual under "Control and Setting" on Navigation volume offset. Hope this helps.

M

mike01

A quick way to adjust nav volume is to turn the volume know for the radio when the nav voice is speaking. This will adjust the offset.

I just wish there was an independent setting for the nav volume, so that it would be the same no matter what the radio volume was. Heck, maybe there is and I just haven't found it yet.

I've only had this truck a few days, and it's like Darth Vader's bathroom. More gadgets than I can master in the few short hours I've spent with it.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mike01 I crown thee Master of Odd Comparisons.

M

mike01

It's from something I heard in the 80s or early 90s...a gadget was refered to as being more complicated than Darth Vader's bathroom. I thought that was funny, and it stuck.

N

neytas2000

I got it. It’s actually very easy. Hold down the music symbol and you get into a different 'screen' that allows you to change the volume of the auto up and nav volume.

I’ve had the truck 2 days now and can’t get enough of it. It’s a pleasure to drive. I like to drive fast usually, but I want to enjoy this so I 'sip' it not gulp it down.

How 'bout that for a comparison!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM