New member in RVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phat_Lip

Reaction score
First off, I should give a little free advertisement for Land Rover Richmond since they recommended this forum to me.

I am a recent transplant to Richmond, VA from Seattle, WA. I am new owner of a 2006 LR3 SE which I have yet to take off-road and a 1997 Discovery SE (which is for sale if you are interested!) which I've made some minor modifications to and have done some novice off-roading in.

I've always found the various LR forums helpful with the occasional issue that I've encountered and hopefully I can provide someone some help for anything that I may have experience with.

Later - mike

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... hope you can find info here as you need it... post the 97 in the for sale section.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mike. Post up some pic of the LR on here when you can.

phat_Lip

Reaction score
Not sure where I should post pics... is there a user gallery somewhere?

Also, I'm unable to post to the classifieds. Do I need to contribute to some other threads first or something?

Thanks!

:albertein

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Just post it here with pics and I will move it for you.... being a Mod has its perks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635