New Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

ravissingh

My wife and I just became owners of an HSE. We purchsed a Bonatti Grey/Blk HSE with every available option, demo, with 2300 miles, for $47K, from the east coast. Hopefully it will get to Seattle for the July 4th weekend when our friends are in town. We're soooo excited. I've followed the posts about the various problems but am not worried. We had to get one after our first test drive a few months ago. No other SUV compares. I can't wait to plop the infant seat in there and go for a ride.

Thrilled!!!

LR3 (Laurie, Ravi, and baby)

S

SouthPaw1227

Niceeeeee!! I think I actually know which vehicle that is...I looked at it but didn't want any color other than white. What state did you get it from? ;)

Congrats, and btw, Seattle is an awesome city!

C

Colt45

Congrats on your new purchase. I got my fully loaded black/alpaca SE (I needed to get a vehicle Right Now) from the Bellevue store. But, the same fellow owns the Bellevue and Seattle dealerships. - - - They are top notch in my book. There were a few issues that had to be taken care of, and they got right on it. Youre gonna love your car and dealing with the local Land Rover - Jaguar folks !

R

ravissingh

Landrover Larchmont in New Rochelle, NY.

I 've been to the dealership in Bellevue a number of times but they could not get us the vehicle we wanted. I do agree they are top notch.

C

Colt45

Of course Sales and Service are different depts. I had a great experience dealing with the sales folks at Bellevue. - - If your new LR3 needs service I can recommend their shop highly. They'll treat you right. - - Enjoy your new car !

R

roverdawg

Couldn't agree more. Bought my HSE through the Bellevue dealership and they bent over backwards to make sure everything was just right. And, all this while they're in temporary quarters while their new dealership is under construction....
Enjoy your new ride!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635