New-to-me 2020 Defender 110 S (P300)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New meats (Nitto Ridge Grappler 255 70 18 XL) on 18" TuffAnt Alloys. SHOUT-OUT to Jake Van Sickler at TuffAnt U.S.A/Expedition Yankee LLC for the whees and extensive consultation.

Any of you P300 owners with big wheels (20" 22") from the factory should know there are small "crash" blocks that must be removed to install 18" wheels; pretty sure this is North American Defenders only. It looks like a billet aluminum block at the lower-front of the rotor assembly, held-on by one small torx bolt. Allegedly it is installed on the larger wheels to prevent them from intrusion into the firewall.

driver's front Nitto.jpeg

driver's Nitto.jpeg

passenger rear Nitto.jpeg

passenger's front Nitto.jpeg

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went up what looked like a vertical rock face (Imogene Trail) around 9' tall in low-range Rock Crawl. I was convinced we would have to back down or at least scrape the front fascia.

The traction control just kept climbing; really felt unbelievable! I think my old JKU Rubicon Recon with 33" wheels and front/rear lockers would have struggled.

The Ridge Grapplers performed awesome on and off road, though we did get a huge puncture on the highway.

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my Defender in case anyone is interested in it. No issues whatsoever, just have the bug for something new. Carvana is buying it from me on December 9th unless I can get an offer better than $60,859.

Clean North Carolina title in-hand, 16,860 miles, loaded with options (crazy fo an S trim).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut