Not a mechanic what do you guys think the diagnostic read means

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikthebarber

Reaction score
20230131_133833.jpg

Farrancampbell

Reaction score
To me it seems like a bad battery, when you have all of these voltage codes, it generally has to do with the battery or charging system.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can ignore all those codes except the P0171 code. That is a "lean code" and usually has to do with a vacuum leak, dirty/faulty MAF Sensor....but could be a lot of different things, too. Are you noticing any actual effect on performance?

Last edited:

nikthebarber

Reaction score
Well I just bought the lr3 and it over heated a few days after I purchased. The upper radiator hose popped off spraying coolant all over. The hose I replaced along with the thermostat. The previous owner said that he had just had the water pump replaced. Well that fixed the problem although I had to end up paying to get get the air block out of the coolant system and heater core. So today I took my girlfriend to work and it started to over heat but no leaks or busted hoses. So I'm not sure what's going on. But now the indicator reads reduced engine performance. I'm sitting here letting it cool and about to leave not sure what to do.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this coolant system can be a real pain to bleed air out of. That could still be your issue. Of course look for the usual signs of a failed head gasket, too.

douglastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you paid for coolant system bleeding, then return to have them confirm they got it right.
These are difficult to purge correctly, but you should get what you paid for.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA