Now THAT'S What I'm TALKIN' About!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude . . . have a beer and enjoy! I mean . . . comeon . . . this shows what the LR3 can REALLY do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:beer:hehehe

I want one of those - that L3 is AWSOME! Look at that suspension!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i chuckled a bit after seeing this video. my wife and i recently sold our house to one of my buddies who actually has a 2010 BMW M6. a few weeks after he moved in it snowed 12" in 24 hours. the next day he was about 4 hours late to work as he couldn't get his $100k car out of the essentially flat driveway.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i chuckled a bit after seeing this video. my wife and i recently sold our house to one of my buddies who actually has a 2010 BMW M6. a few weeks after he moved in it snowed 12" in 24 hours. the next day he was about 4 hours late to work as he couldn't get his $100k car out of the essentially flat driveway.

My dad has an 07', thing has been in the garage all winter lol.... But on dry pavement those things are sooooooo fast :biggrin:

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice live axel on the front. Bet it sucks on road...lol

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one of these RC suckers, too. My wife got it for me one Christmas; it's Black. Right now it's on the shelf though because it threw a suspension fault. I think it's the compressor.

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
equally impressive is the guy filming proportionally must be at least 30ft tall... now thats what im talking about...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM