Revo 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried revo 2s? it seems per the tire store reviews online that people either love em to death or hate them with a passion.
I think I've got it narrowed down to them or the ATM RF10s, with silent armor as the dark horse.
I'd be interested in opinions. Looking for something in this ballpark. Not to aggressive, mostly street, mild off road abilities. I dont think I've seen the bridgestones on an LR3...

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got them on my Nissan Armada. They have worked great in mild trail use, heavy rain, and lots of highway miles. They didn't last as long as I'd like, but the Armada is heavier than even the LR3!

perkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had Revo 2s on my 2000 Cherokee XJ and they were the worst tires I ever owned. Wore out in 20K, poor in the snow, poor on the trails.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes two more completely divergent reviews!
Nathan, how many miles did they go for?
Thank you both for your input.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are are still on, but they need replacing soon. I think a little under 30k miles

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To follow up, went with the Hankook, 265 60/18 So far (all of 5 miles), nothing to report other than they look great and ride pretty quiet.

Learned something new today watching them being put on...putting on the hazards before lifting the truck prevents the air suspension from faulting? At least that's what they told me.

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
Hazards on or off seemed to make zero difference when I rotated yesterday. Either way the truck went into extended mode.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whartonlax