TPMS data on the 4x4 info screen or an iphone app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would have been great to see the tire pressure (real time data) for all four wheels right next to the wheels icons/pictogram on the 4x4 info screen. If I can see the tire pressure for all four wheels on the instrument panel of a seven or eight years old dodge sedan or a couple years old equinox or a chevy tahoe, how come we dont get this feature. It would extremely handy and useful.

Is there an iphone/other app that could read the data off of the existing LR4 TPMS sensors and display on the phone etc?

Last edited:

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with this. My wife's car has this feature and although I'm the type of guy who prefers old-world measuring instruments, like a really high quality tire pressure gauge, the system on my wife's car is absolutely 100% accurate, as I put it through the test. Was impressed to say the least.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a LRNA phone number, website etc where you could suggest things for firmware update or feature requests etc?

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think so but you could just email LRNA for kicks with suggestions. I'm not sure if they'll listen, but at the same time, I do hope maybe some marketing folks frequent these forums for marketing data... At least they should so they can learn more about real world customers and how their products are performing. Even the enthusiasts' voice helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak