Anybody else getting gas <=$3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I filled up yesterday and was able to get premium gas for almost under $3. (OK, that was after a 10 cent rewards card discount.) Makes me a lot more comfortable with my 18 MPG. And I am definitely thinking road trip this winter!

Airstream345

Reaction score
Yep, got premium for $2.99 at the local Arco (Seattle, WA) just before a road trip to Vancouver, BC. Made me smile.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're not quite there yet, but several gas stations are selling premium just a few pennies above $3 as well here in SoCal. It's good while it lasts - and you know it won't last for long. It's all politics. Plus, I heard yesterday on the radio that sales of big SUVs and pickup trucks are shooting up again thanks to the lower gas prices, which should help bringing them right back up above $4/gal in no time. :biggrin:

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been paying between $2.67 and $2.89 down here in Albuquerque. More expensive one is Shell which I usually prefer. This has been going on for over a month now.
It's a nice change from the $3.89 to $4.39 I was experiencing in Boston. That combined with much better gas mileage down here: life is good.

montyaloofah

Reaction score
Yes. Just passed by my usual BP last night. $2.79 for ultimate. With my rewards card, can go as low as $2.69. Crazy, but i love it

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price of diesel continues to stay where it is at in my neck of the woods. About a $0.50 gap between premium and diesel. Starting to almost not make it worth getting 10 mpg better than I was getting in my LR4.

Benner

Reaction score
Gas finally made it under $1/Litre (or $3.50/Gallon) up here in Ottawa, Canada. Filled up for $75 at Costco the other day. Considering it was 50% higher this summer I'm happy

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone posts one of those "is it ok to use mid grade in my land rover" threads, just ban them. I swear.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72