06 LR3 SE Brake Advice???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waspjr123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...be interesting to see how your LR3 compares to your B2 off-road. I regard my LR3 as the most competent 4x4 I've ever owned.

Of course, some wheel/tire choices would have to be re-visited before this showdown occurred. :)

Haha yeah it's true I assume my lr3 would out articulate my b2 just because i need to take a couple leafs out its still has 3/4 ton leafs on it lol i just see too many other issues with the trail riding mud grabbing i do like the air compressor box that would be a brick after a couple minutes of following and the suspension level indicators i bet would not like constant grimeing they are 2 different animals i guess one a tree bashing mud bogger one a traction machine i guess

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....yeah I guess you could drive the B2 with reckless abandon. That isn't really a characteristic of the vehicle though, really. If a person simply chose to drive the LR3 in that fashion, then it would be a tree-bashing mud bogger, too. Also, not sure what you mean about the air compressor box. I guess off the lot you're right, but my compressor box is protected by my rock sliders.

waspjr123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes too true just kind of a luxury ride is. More if what i ment the lr3 would make a wicked off road rig.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM